Hanson’s Geospatial Services group provides multidisciplinary spatial data for federal, state and local government; railroad; aviation; and industrial clients. We offer services in geographic information systems (GIS) data acquisition and conversion, surveying, spatial analysis, asset management, database development and imagery acquisition. Our group uses the latest technology to collect data and the associated attributes, including UAS geospatial imaging, LIDAR and GPS, to provide high-quality results on a fast-track schedule.
What can we do for you?
- Collect existing site conditions for topographic and route surveys, inventory features and associated asset data and convert them to digital mapping or databases.
- Determine property boundaries, easement locations, roadway right-of-ways, etc., and provide surveys per the American Land Title Association (ALTA) specifications.
Which methods do we use?
- Conventional optical instruments such as robotic total stations.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine positions from a satellite network.
- LIDAR to determine positions from mobile data collection.
- UAS Imagery to provide mapping products such as contour mapping, digital orthos and topographic features.
Areas in which we specialize:
- Asset inventory and management
- Geospatial imaging
- Topographic and route surveys
- Boundary and ALTA surveys
- Dam deformation surveys
- Haul route monitoring
- Electrical transmission route surveys and construction support
- Federal Aviation Administration obstruction and approach surveys
- Unmanned aircraft system imagery and modeling