"I trust Hanson to provide high-quality plans when I need them. They identify and work through a project's complications, providing a clear and detailed engineering opinion."
Alan Bloomquist, assistant director structures engineering, BNSF
Since the 1960s, Hanson has provided a comprehensive array of services to the railway industry. With a talented and experienced team of engineers, specialists and scientists, we have a track record of reliability in satisfying our clients’ needs and creating long-term relationships. We also provide railway design services for rail shippers, industry and ports.
Using our hands-on approach and practical experience to provide cost-effective services, we can help you with a variety of railway services. These services include:
- accelerated bridge construction
- bulk-material handling
- capacity improvements
- commuter railway facilities
- environmental permitting for rail
- fueling and maintenance facilities
- intermodal facilities
- loading, unloading and transloading facilities
- new and rehabilitated structures
- railroad yard design/reconfiguration
- rail-to-ship transloading facilities
It's our goal to help you address your unique issues, providing you with professional personnel and supporting your needs in a responsive manner. For more about Hanson's involvement in the railway industry, as well as insights from our team's thought leaders on railway topics, read our blog, Ideas on Track.