Water, Stormwater & Wastewater
Hanson’s engineers, planners, scientists and allied professionals can help you with your water projects – from water supply and treatment facilities to stormwater and sanitary sewers. We offer comprehensive services, working to help you achieve your goals while complying with federal, state and local environmental requirements.
Our services include:
- planning, including inventory and condition assessment, flow monitoring, system modeling and usage analysis, projected needs analysis, debt service calculations, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and master plan preparation and utility condition assessments
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS), including asset management and data management
- program management, including Capital Improvement Program (CIP) development, budgeting assistance, debt service calculations, loan and grant applications and administration, as well as operations and maintenance assistance
- design, including new construction of storm, sanitary and water systems; replacement and rehabilitation of existing systems; combined sewer overflow (CSO) and sanitary sewer overflow (SSO) control; pump stations; large-diameter piping; wastewater treatment facilities, including headworks, disinfection, process air, membrane bioreactors (MBR) and tertiary treatment; and water treatment, including chemical feeds, filtration and mixing
- stormwater management, including NPDES permits and annual reports, Best Management Practice (BMP) development and stormwater utility development and stormwater treatment and reuse