Rural Texas Water Utilities
For 65 years, Hanson has been connecting rural Texas to clean water.
We understand the challenges of multiple regulations, short schedules and tight budgets, and we know that meeting your community’s needs while addressing water issues, such as drought and environmental compliance, demands intense dedication. Hanson has worked on multidisciplinary projects throughout Texas and the U.S., and our keen sense of client needs, constraints and working philosophies will help your project succeed. We have a long-standing, proven history of supporting and managing projects for a large contingent of clients, including municipalities, counties, utility groups and other agencies. Our company has grown during more than 65 years in the engineering industry, gaining talented engineers, architects, surveyors and environmental professionals. In 2016, we acquired Naismith Engineering Inc., adding Austin, Brownsville and Corpus Christi to our lineup of Texas offices, which also includes Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston.
• construction administration
• drought contingency plans
• water conservation plans
• asset management
• Certificates of Convenience and Necessity (CCN)
• financing for infrastructure
Past and present rural clients include:
• Bandera County Fresh Water Supply District 1
• Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District
• Deerhaven Water Control and Improvement District
• Edroy Water Supply Corp.
• Jarrell-Schwertner Water Supply Corp.
• London Water Control and Improvement District
• Marsha Water Supply Corp.
• Nueces County Commissioners Court
• Nueces County Commissioners Court Rose Acres
• Nueces County Water Control and Improvement District
• Nueces River Authority
• River Acres Water Supply Corp.
• Rincon Water Supply Corp.
• Sarita Sewer Service and Water Supply Corp.
• Skidmore Water Supply Corp.
• Tynan Water Supply Corp.
• Violet Water Supply Corp.