FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 7, 2021
Contact: Darrel Berry, Marketing Communications Manager
Hanson Professional Services Inc.
Hanson promotes six employees to new officer positions
Hanson Professional Services Inc.’s board of directors recently elected six employees to the officer title of assistant vice president.
- Kipkoech Chepkoit, Ph.D., P.E., Hanson’s geotechnical discipline manager and chief geotechnical engineer who works at the St. Louis office
- Tony Comerio, P.E., CFM, Hanson’s environmental practice lead and chief water resources engineer who works at the Springfield, Illinois, headquarters
- Matthew Dawson, P.E., PTOE, Hanson’s transportation practice lead who works at the Peoria, Illinois, office
- Brad Perrott, P.E., LEED AP®, GGP, EMP, Hanson’s facilities practice lead who works at the Raleigh, North Carolina, office
- Bill Pongracz, P.E., Hanson’s construction and asset management practice lead who works at the Springfield headquarters
- Dennis Wilkinson, P.E., S.E., Hanson’s geostructural practice lead and chief facilities structural engineer who works at the Springfield headquarters
Hanson is a national, employee-owned consulting firm providing engineering, planning and allied services. The firm’s corporate headquarters is located at 1525 S. Sixth St., Springfield, IL 62703. The office may be reached by phone at (217) 788-2450.