FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 9, 2019
Contact: Darrel Berry, Marketing Communications Manager
Hanson Professional Services Inc.
Hanson promotes 10 employees to new officer positions
Hanson Professional Services Inc.’s board of directors recently elected 10 employees to new officer positions.
- Kevin Fuhr, P.E., a Midwest region aviation lead at the Chicago regional office, advanced from assistant vice president
- David Kemp, P.E., a senior project manager at the Jacksonville, Florida, office
- Brian Lemieux, P.E., a senior project manager and regional manager at the Bonifay, Florida, office
Assistant vice presidents:
- Anna Aldridge, P.E., a senior project manager at the Corpus Christi, Texas, office
- Kurt Bialobreski, P.E., PTOE, a traffic engineer at the Peoria, Illinois, office
- Gary Clack, P.E., S.E., a project manager at the Springfield, Illinois, headquarters
- Michael Flatt, P.E., S.E., PMP, LEED AP®, federal operations and project manager and deputy project management officer in the Springfield headquarters
- Howard Gotschall II, P.E., S.E., a bridge disciplines manager at the St. Louis regional office
- Matt Heyen, P.E., a civil engineer at the Springfield headquarters
- Timothy Schroeder, a business development manager at the Springfield headquarters
Hanson is a national, employee-owned consulting firm providing engineering, planning and allied services. The firm’s corporate headquarters is located at 1525 S. Sixth St., Springfield, IL 62703. The office may be reached by phone at (217) 788-2450.