Environmental permitting for site production
Wading through the ever-changing stream of complex environmental rules and regulations related to your industry project requires experience. Hanson's team of scientists and engineers specializes in working with local, state and federal regulatory agencies. We can help you obtain the necessary environmental documentation and permits and keep your project on schedule.
We assist with agency coordination, air-quality analysis, alternatives analysis, endangered species surveys, environmental assessments and impact statements, environmental justice issues, natural resources studies, noise modeling and abatement and social and economic impact and land-use assessments.
We can also help you navigate the ecological considerations your site production project may require, including:
- aquatic surveys for invertebrates, fish and mussels
- faunistic surveys of mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians
- habitat evaluation procedures of aquatic and terrestrial environments
- lake feasibility studies, including diagnostic testing, sediment testing, water-quality analysis and nutrient and hydrologic budget preparation
- lake management services, including dredging, shoreline erosion control, sediment stabilization, fisheries management and macrophyte control
- tree surveys
Keep your project off the endangered list
Protecting precious wildlife is a top priority for our environmental team, and to that end, we offer a variety of National Environmental Policy Act-related services, including agency coordination, air-quality analysis, alternatives analysis, endangered species surveys, environmental assessments and impact statements, natural resources studies and noise modeling and abatement.