Hanson is dedicated to helping you preserve valuable coal combustion byproduct (CCB) storage areas – extending the life of your ash disposal facilities.
As a diverse consulting firm, we've worked on a variety of sustainable projects, incorporating CCB into design concepts. We know the value this has for you. Supporting this initiative is just one of the ways Hanson remains committed to the energy industry. Additionally, we offer waste management services to a variety of clients in communications, industrial, utility, petroleum and government sectors. Our services include:
- subsurface investigations
- geotechnical and environmental analyses
- hydraulic studies
- environmental studies and remediation
- groundwater quality evaluations
- groundwater flow modeling
- contaminant transport modeling
- solid waste disposal facilities (CCB)
- FGD sludge (gypsum) wet stacking
- design and permitting
- plans and specifications
- construction management
To view images and information on projects we’ve completed, visit our online portfolio.