Your privacy is important to Hanson Professional Services Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hanson collects and the ways in which Hanson uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Hanson may collect, store and use information:
- about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Web site;
- information that you send to Hanson using any Web site feedback form; and
- any other information that you choose to send to Hanson.
Personal data submitted on this Web site will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the Web site. Hanson may use your personal information to administer the Web site and deal with your requests relating to the Web site.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this privacy statement, Hanson may disclose information about you: (a) to the extent that Freenetlaw.com is required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend Hanson's legal rights; (d) to any of Hanson’s agents, suppliers or subcontractors (but only as reasonably necessary for our purposes as set out above); and (e) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which Freenetlaw.com is (or is contemplating) selling.
Using personal information
Hanson may use your personal information to:
- administer this Web site;
- personalize the Web site for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Web site services;
- publish information about you on the Web site;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Hanson discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Hanson may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Hanson will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Hanson will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and Hanson cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Updating this statement
Other Web sites
This Web site contains links to other Web sites. Hanson is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by e-mail to email@example.com, or
- by mail to Hanson Professional Services Inc., 1525 S. Sixth St., Springfield, IL 62703.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.